As I sit here and reflect on the close of yet another year and look forward to the hope that next year brings I am extremely greatful to my Father in Heaven for all of the blessings he has given our family. 2008 started out with a big dissapointment when we found out that our home loan was denied and we were unable to purchase the house in Payette that we fell in love with. But the dissapointment didn't last too long because a few weeks later we discovered we were expecting another bundle of joy. We were shocked to learn that I had gone through my entire first trimester without any idea I was pregnant again. We were even more surprised eight weeks later to learn we were finally getting our girl. Little Sarah joined our family July 28, but even before she was born she had all the boys in our house wrapped around her little fingers. She is the sweetest baby. Time passes all too quickly because it seems like only yesterday we brought her home and yet she is already 5 months old.
We were able to take a few camping trips this summer with my mom and dad. I think Mike and the boys' favorite was our trip to Burgdorf. It was really peaceful to be up in the mountains, away from all of the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
As I think of all the possibilities that lay in store for this new year I am eternally greatful for the consistance the Savior brings into our home. The knowledge that come what may he is in charge. While I anticipate that we will experience our own struggles I know that with the Lords help we will make it though another year. We love you all and pray for the best the new year has to offer all. With all of our love.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!
THE PUTERBAUGHS
No comments:
Post a Comment