So we had everyone over to our house for Christmas Eve this year and it was soooo fun to see everyone. Unfortunately, the pictures are out of order.
Sarah wore herself out. We couldn't find her and my dad looked down beside the couch and this is what we found. I guess this is her way of waiting for Santa.
Mike's cousin Dustin and his wife Teri came over as well so we had enough kids to have our own little Nativity Play. Joey, Dallyn, and Jacob were the Wise Men, Caleb a Shephard, Sarah and Ellie were supposed to be angels but that didn't work out too well.
Erik was Joseph, Kira was Mary and Nathan was Baby Jesus. Grandpa Gurney read the scriptures off of Aunt Bobbie's iPad.After the little dramatization we played the White Elephant Game. I know my kids had a great time and I hope that everyone else did as well. I love the oportunity to build such great memories with my family.
No comments:
Post a Comment