Monday, January 25, 2010
Biggest Loser update!
Today was my second weigh-in and despite not doing so well with the diet last week I lost 2lbs! Yippeee! I am rather pleased with this. I know it my not be a lot but at least I didn't gain and that was my biggest fear. Tomorrow after school we have a meeting to announce the winning team for the week. I think our PTO team has a pretty good shot since I think everyone was able to post a loss for the week. I was able to get a quick workout in over at my mom's on the eliptical machine this afternoon and chased after Erik and Sarah most of the day. My goal is to get in at least 20 minutes of workout time tomorrow but we will see how it goes. Sometimes being a mom means there just aren't enough hours in the day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment