Saturday, January 16, 2010

The past 24 hours!

Yesterday I crocheted Erik and Sarah cute little stocking hats! They were so quick and easy now all the boys want one and so does Mike. I thought that I would try and make them this weekend but I woke up this mornig to discover I have different plans for today. My water bed sprung a leak and now I have to drain it, patch it and clean up my room! Ugh I am praying that this is all I get right now because for some reason when my life rains it pours and I really don't think I could handle a down pour right now. I guess Mike is going to have to work some overtime so that we can buy a new bed, I am tired of my waterbed and the damage it can cause.

1 comment:

Lark said...

That stinks...If you need any help I a, free from Tuesday on this week