Thursday, January 29, 2009

Erik!!!!!!!

Ok so between the poop on the floor, the tartar sauce on the bed, Mike's deoderant in the toilet, an entire box of cheerios on the kitchen floor, using me for a jungle gym, sitting on Sarah, not to mention the hundereds of glasses of water dumped on the floor, you would think he would be worn out! All of this in ONE day! I think Erik was sent here to test every ounce of my patience! It seemed like as soon as I got one mess cleaned up today there were at least two more. I think I need a vacation! No correction I know I need a vacation! Do you think I could hire him out as a one man wrecking crew?! :) One day I know I will look back on all of his mischief and laugh. Just not today.

2 comments:

Lark said...

My heavens! I think someone should hire him...he would do an excellent job.
Sorry he's such a mischief maker...at least you can claim he's cute. Some days I feel that is the only solace I have when it comes to my two kids.

A Thrifty Mom said...

Jennifer...right is that you from camp and the stake dances? I use to be Sarah Ashby.....I saw that you clicked to follow my blog and I knew you looked familiar. What a small world we live in. Great to see you. Where do you live now? What a cute family you have!

Take Care
Sarah