Sunday, January 18, 2009

New Church Calling!

Well between last week and this Mike and I have both gotten new callings. Mike is now an assistant Teachers Quorom leader and I am the new Relief Society Enrichment Leader. Mike is really excited to work with the young men. It is a perfect calling for him. I just wish I had as much confidence in my new assignment as he has in his. I know that with the Lord's help all things are possible and trust me I am going to need all the help I can get. Our first Enrichment night is in March, the R.S. Birthday Celebration, so I really need to get started on putting everything together. I'm not sure I even know where to begin but I will definately give it the best I can.

1 comment:

Tami said...

changing your blog is super easy if you go to the right sight! I like the one that I use (smitten) the link is on my page